Firmware 4.48 and above
01. Go to Configuration & Status --> Change Mac Address Menu.
02. Select a random MAC Address and click Confirm. Now join to remote open hotspot again.
If a specific MAC Address is needed, you can generate or clone the MAC Address. Click on [ Blocked Device? ] for the guide to generating or cloning a specific MAC Address, such as your iPhone/Android or compuuters.
Note: Older Firmware version
To work around hotspot provider blocking the ezhotspot MAC address, you can assign a random MAC address or clone a MAC address before connecting to the hotspot provider if the default MAC address was blocked.
01. Use the Scan public hotspot or Scan private hotspot as needed in your situation
02. Once you have located to SSID to join, click on the Device Blocked button to dropdown further confiiguration
03. Select the Generate random Mac address or Clone a Mac address if a voucher is already being used by your existing device and the policy of voucher is binding to only the registered Mac address until expiry. Please read built-in instruction how to obtain the device Mac address
04. Click on the Confirm Button to join to the remote public hotspot