- USER MANUAL
- Scan Public Hotspots
- Scan Private Networks
- Scan All Networks
- USB File Storage
- Saved Connections
- WAN USB
- WIFI QR codes
- Special Add-ons
- Configuration & Status
- Advanced Dashboard
- Gateway Override
- Disconnect Wireless Connection
- Extended User Guide
- Factory Reset
- Logout / Status
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- Wireless connection problems
- Why the remote wireless connection keeps dropping?
- What is the difference between Scan all networks, scan public hotspots and scan private networks
- Good wireless signal but cannot join and keep returning to the configuration screen?
- What is Auto Recovery function?
- Why I cannot change the wireless channel?
- What is the difference between a wireless access point and wireless router?
- Some device sometimes cannot see the ezhotspot SSID while other devices can see ezhotspot ssid and join without problem.
- Understanding the SSIDs (Hidden) & MAC addresses assigned by the EzHotspot
- iPhone IOS14 reports "Weak Security" when joining to the Ezhotspot
- Client devices cannot connect to the ezhotspot extender
- What are the supported 3/4/5G LTE dongles?
- Can I tether a Windows smartphone via the USB?
- Do the USB port support Storage devices?
- Video Tutorials
- iPhone, Android or 3/4/5G LTE dongle issues
- IOS14 not working with USB tethering
- RESET BUTTON
- Connecting to Ziggo public hotspots
- Captive Portal
- How do map domain names to a static IP in the ezhotspot DNS?
- Ezhotspot MAC address is blocked by hotspot provider
- Suggestions for setting up Chromecast devices
- How to configure a Client Bridge only and no wireless broadcasting on the EZhotspot Extender?
- How to use and configure all connected client devices on the ezhotspot extender to use OpenDNS, Google DNS or Cloudfare DNS servers?
- QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE (QIG)
- V5 (EZ511)
- V4 (EZ311)
- LED remains SOLID GREEN after firmware upgrade
Note: V5 Only
This menu allows you to configure the Data Limit Notification.
Use the Slider to adjust the value or use the gears icon to type in the value.
Note: Value is based on MB (Example: 1000MB = 1 GB)
|IP Assigned :||192.168.8.100|
Estimated 1 MB used May '20
MB (1000 MB = 1 GB)