Why am I seeing this page?
If you see this page, it is possible it is a cached data in your browser or your connected device already has internet access by other options, for example connected to another wireless access point. This page will reload every 5 seconds and try to load the Ezwizard Setup page.
If the ezwizard setup page does not load:
- V4 - ensure any network cable is unplugged from the LAN ports
- V3 - ensure any network cable is unplugged from the LAN port of the PoE adapter
- Ensure your device has connected to the SSID "ez@xxxxxx" successfully and obtained IP address
- Switch off 3G/4G if configuring from a smartphone or tablet with SIM card service
- Ensure that you have not manually specify static IP and DNS server settings in your connected devices
- Open a new incognito browser and type ezhotspot.eu or 192.168.93.1
Note: do not type www in front , for example www.ezhotspot.eu